If you own a medical practice or are a healthcare provider in Texas, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your practice forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 10 to 50 workstations (up to 100), and rely on their computers, network, Internet and medical software program for daily operations. Our clients have a variety of practice management and/or electronic medical program applications that they use to run their practice and rely heavily on that software and network being operational. Our client base is primarily Texas but not restricted to only the Texas area as we have clients as far as Alaska to New York. Our focus remains the healthcare industry, that is why choosing AIM for your medical healthcare practice is the right choice.
Add our technology experts to your company's team when:
- You want to focus on your medical practice, not the technology.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up and recoverable quickly; this is a requirement of the healthcare industry.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money and can jeopardize patient care.
- You'd like to enable yourself and your employees to work remotely utilizing cloud hosting services.
- You don’t want to deal with the task of keeping up with the newest technology and latest developments in hardware and software that could impact your practice.
- You want to eliminate the stress and complexity of overseeing IT issues. You didn’t start your medical practice with the intent of becoming an IT expert.
- You believe that prevention is better than the cure, so hiring a team to be proactive keeps you HIPAA compliant, staff happy, patients happy – problem solved.
- You're looking to expand your business or simply be profitable, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer or network problems.
- You need the right team to work with you to solve you IT problems, help protect your practice all at a reasonable price allowing you to stay on budget.